Industrial cleaning machines that work on batteries can no longer be missed in sectors such as health care, education, industry, … Thanks to the wireless technology, it has become easier and quicker to clean with these devices.
From 6 to 12V in all possible sizes. Which battery is best depends on many factors, such as budget, charging time, regular maintenance or would you prefer a maintenance-free battery?
Please contact us and together we will find the appropriate battery for your sweepers, scrubbers and industrial vacuum cleaners, …
Lead Carbon batteries: ideal for industrial cleaning machines
The negative plates of these batteries are made from lead and carbon and thus combine the advantages of normal lead-acid batteries with those of a supercapacitor. The addition of carbon ensures that these batteries have a higher charge acceptance and therefore have to charge for less time than regular lead-acid batteries. Moreover, they provide more power and are more resistant to (extremely) low temperatures. By adding Lead (pb) to the negative plate there is also less resistance resulting in a longer life. In addition, this latest technology suppresses sulphation better than any other technology.
- Maintenance free alternative for AGM & GEL
- Better cycle life: > 1300 cycles (70% DoD) & up to 1000 cycles with 80% DoD
- Excellent performance in (extreme) low temperatures
- Charging time: Charging time is shorter than normal AGM
- Lead Carbon batteries can perfectly be used with good performance without being charged 100%