Alessandro Volta, Luigi Galvani, Gaston Planté, Nikola Tesla, Thomas Edison, Henri Tudor… thanks to these people who contributed to the invention of the battery, we’ve got the chance to make a business of batteries. As our name implies, Battery Supplies supplies everything concerning batteries. Our range contains starting batteries for cars, lorries, batteries for industrial cleaning machines, scissor lifts, aerial devices, fork-lift trucks, UPS, electrical tools etc.
Besides, we dispose of a complete gamut of accessories like e.g. battery chargers, filling systems and maintenance systems… The maintenance and repair of batteries and chargers are also one of our trump cards!
Whether you need Starter batteries, Cyclic batteries, Traction batteries, Stationary batteries, E-bike batteries, batteries for Solar or Marine applications … we have it.
- Established in 1999
- 90 people
- Turnover: > 39.000.000 euro
- 2009: new SAP-system for a more efficient functioning thanks to barcode scanning and stock optimalization
- September 2011: move to a new building with over 10.000 m2 of warehouse and offices
- July 2018: takeover of the company ADRET in Lyon. Company active in sale, assembly & repair of batteries with a warehouse of >1500m2
- Supplies all types of batteries, battery chargers & accessories
- In Belgium we supply to: Car parts shops, Lift truck traders, Industry, Distributors of golf carts, Importers of industrial cleaning machines, Hospitals, …
- France: Battery Supplies France – Mainly to resellers
- Export: Mainly to our worldwide distribution network
- Large accounts: OEMs, renewable energy sector