- Input Voltage: 230 VAC
- Input frequency: 50 – 60 Hz
- Absorbed power: 150W
- Tolerance of reading value: ± 15%• Thermal protection
- Inverse polarity protection
- Over voltage protection
- Serial port RS232 (not isolated)
- Size: 565 x 265 x 440 mm
- Weight: 26 kg
Battery discharger with constant current
By using battery analyzers/dischargers you can extend the life of your battery drastically. We use the discharger to keep our batteries in excellent condition.
Common results that we measure before and after using the unloader show that the usefulness of this machine should not be underestimated. As different batteries only have a capacity of 70% of their capacity over the years, the discharger can raise this back to 90% and more.
The dischargers were designed to test batteries of any type, voltage and capacity. The operation is completely automatic: it is sufficient to connect the battery, to set the stop voltage, the maximum time and the discharge current. The full test is done automatically, while the digital display shows the partial results.
It is not necessary but it is recommended to use the discharger in combination with a Laptop / PC. After the discharger has discharged the battery you can download all data on your PC with the help of a simple connection and you can make a comparison before and after.
AQ-TRON cyclers are the ideal equipment for companies dealing with battery regeneration and maintenance.
AQ-TRON cyclers are composed of a 160A discharger/tester and an HF Universa! battery charger, which can be either the 8 kW or 16 kW version, depending on the battery capacity. AQ-TRON cyclers can be used to:
- Perform automatic charge and discharge cycles
- Desulphate batteries restoring their full efficiency
- Assess the actual capacity of a battery
The cyclers are programmed independently for the discharge and testing phase and tor the charging phase.
The cyclers are supplied complete with two software programs, HFView and BL TView, which allow you to:
- Program the BLT unit and the HF battery charger trom your PC
- Download the data of the charge and discharge cycles to your PC
- Display the voltage and current diagrams
- Prepare reports with the results obtained trom the cycles performed, in terms of:
- Actual capacity
- Maximum end-charge voltage
The easily settable BLT unit (which can be programmed to perform efficiency tests on Pl-acid, gel, AGM, NiCd or NiMH batteries) and HF Universa! battery charger (which can charge Pl-acid, Gel, AGM, NiCd, NiMH or LiPO batteries), make AQ-TRON cyclers an extremely versatile and universal-use instrument.