Battery Supplies will be exhibiting at the LogiMAT Trade Show (hall 10, stand B66) in Stuttgart Germany which runs from 10 – 12 March.
LogiMAT is the international trade fair for intralogistics solutions and process management, the biggest intralogistics exhibition in Europe!
Ask for your free ticket via our contactform.
During LogiMAT we want to highlight our wide variety of customer-friendly lithium battery solutions:
1. Custom-made packs for small and big applications
2. Easy-to-use drop-in replacement AQ-LITH® LifePO4 batteries, available in 12V, 24V and 48V, up to 300Ah
3. AQ-LITH® Modular blocks: series and parallel connection
Our unique AQ-LITH® M+ Series modular LiFePO4 system that combines the flexibility of a custom-made solution with the simplicity of a block battery system. Many vehicle manufacturers have chosen this option!
4. AQ-LITH® Custom build with own Battery management system (BMS)
Do you need a special battery for a specific application? No problem! Give us the desired voltage (12, 24, 48, 80, … volts), the required capacity and the dimensions and Battery Supplies makes a unique battery. For this we use 3V cells and our own developed BMS.
We supply a range of next generation, proven Battery Management Systems that will work for all high-power lithium batteries commonly used in a range of Electric Vehicle (and other) applications.
They are highly configurable in both hardware and software, allowing a range of battery systems from a few cells up to hundreds of cells. The modular design allows systems to be easily expanded with your needs, reconfiguring as required.
• Quick & opportunity charging
• Maintenance free
Batteries for industrial applications
At our booth we will also happily introduce you to our full range of batteries for all industrial applications:
• Our complete range of PZS, PZB and PZV cells for forklifts: we offer both single cells and complete batteries ready-to-use and available from our stock facilities in Belgium and France!
• Our high quality Crown Battery range: the seconds biggest brand in US Deep-cycle batteries for scissor lifts, aerial platforms, cleaning machines and golf cars
• All block battery technologies, including GEL, AGM, PZS blocks, semi-traction and truck batteries for all your industrial vehicles
Lead Carbon batteries
At LogiMAT we will also introduce a perfect alternative for GEL and AGM batteries: with our Lead Carbon battery range you can count on a battery lifetime that will almost double that of a gel battery and more than triple that of an AGM battery.
• Maintenance free alternative for AGM & GEL
• Better cycle life: > 1300 cycles (70% DoD) & up to 1000 cycles with 80% DoD
• Excellent performance in (extreme) low temperatures
• Charging time: Charging time is shorter than normal AGM
• Lead Carbon batteries can perfectly be used with good performance without being charged 100%
Crown Deep-Cycle batteries: Improved technology
For the last three years, Crown Battery has collaborated extensively with customers around the world to meet today’s charging expectations and anticipate tomorrow’s needs. Crown Battery has invested millions of dollars in R&D activities to study today’s charger technologies, utilization of battery components and new materials development. This has led to power solutions to make our batteries more dynamic in less-than-optimal (LTO) charging situations.
Thanks to material changes that where made:
• New natural polymer battery separators
• Vitality® active material with carbon expanders
• Rebalanced plate active material ratios
Have resulted in these improvements:
• Improved charging acceptance
• Improved discharge performance
• Improved life expectancy
At the LogiMAT fair we will also be introducing our new AQ-TRON® IP67 Waterproof chargers.
Each AQ-TRON® waterproof charger (made in Europe) is available with AGM (Lead Carbon, AGM) or WET (Semi-traction, monoblocs and deep-cycles) profile. Other profiles possible on demand.
Every box of this AQ-TRON® waterproof chargers was specifically developed based on the control card that it will host to allow an optimal heat dissipation also in extremely hot and humid environments. Severe tests were applied to guarantee a long-lasting duration over time.