- Exceptional PSoC cyclic performance up to 2050 cycles @50% DoD
- Ultra fast recharge
- Shelf life of up to 24 months
- Lead carbon added to negative electrodes increases power and reduces sulfation
- Operating temperature range -40°C to +65°C (-40°F to 149°F)
- Advanced 3 stage terminal design to ensure leak-free operation – brass terminals provide maximum performance
- Doesn’t require full recharge every cycle = no replacement battery needed
The Dyno Europe Pure Lead Carbon battery delivers ultra fast recharge
and exceptional PSOC cycling performance.
Thin Plate Lead Carbon
Dyno Europe Pure Lead Carbon batteries are built to be the best and designed to be reliable and long-lasting. This means less downtime, lower battery replacement and fewer maintenance visits and thus lowering the total cost of ownership.
Users of Pure Lead Carbon batteries expect the best, not just from our products but from our service as well. This is why we also offer a high degree of service and flexibility.
- Pure Lead Carbon batteries (99.99% pure-lead!)
- Maintenance-free AGM battery
- No use of additives such as Calcium or Antimony
- Less corrosion and gassing in the battery = less water consumption
- Pure Lead works with thinner grids, so more plates in a battery
- Can be discharged & charged for short times with high current
- Small amount of Tin added to the Pure Lead technology to improve the charging characteristic
- Copper (brass) terminals ensure good performance
- Catalogued under “non-hazardous” for transportation by road, air & sea
- A longer floating-life (The life expectancy of a floating battery under continuous charge depends on the frequency and depth of discharge, the float voltage and the ambient temperature)
- Higher energy density
- Long shelf life
- High performance
- Minimal gassing: drying out the battery is almost zero
- Low self discharge
- Lower temperatures: the loss of capacity is less than with traditional batteries
- More resistant to higher temperatures
- More plates closer to each other : minimum internal cell resistance
What is a PSOC battery?
PSOC stands for Partial State of Charge. Most standard batteries are not PSOC compatible and require a full recharge after each discharge to achieve long life. Performing a full recharge of a battery takes a significant amount of time. A PSOC compatible battery does not require a full recharge every cycle and is therefore much faster and easier to recharge.