- Maintenance-free, valve-regulated, tubular positive plate, GEL immobilized electrolyte batteries
- Storage areas of food, pharmaceutical and chemical products
- Low to normal duty operation profiles
- DIN EN 60254-2, available in DIN and BS standard dimensions
- Efficient charging, only with High Frequency Chargers.
- Warehouse and counterbalance forklift trucks, other electrical vehicles
- Storage rooms with:
- Strict, low emission regulation
- Clean from any liquid electrolyte leakage
- Limited charging space
- Low temperature
- Maintenance-free operation
- Low to normal duty operation conditions.
- For demanding operation e.g. multi-shift, daily @ 80% DoD, opportunity charging, 8 hours charging, capacity should not exceed 600-650Ah for 24V, 350Ah for 48V, 200Ah for 80V batteries
Technical features & Benefits
- Specially formulated PbCaSn plate alloy minimizes the water consumption
- The gelled electrolyte completely eliminates acid stratification
- Integrated safety recombination valve with regulated internal pressure limits prevent the high temperature development.
- Highly porous separator
- Tubular positive plate design
Quality features & Benefits
- Minimum maintenance cost:
- Sealed type battery, no water topping up is required through the entire life time.
- User and environmental friendly:
- Electrolyte in gel for, no acid leakage and no danger for corrosion and contamination
- Operation flexibility:
- Very low gas emissions, low ventilation requirements, expensive and big space charging stations are not needed.
- Flexibility and interchangeability:
- Corresponding dimensions and weight according to DIN and BS standards, safe and easy switch from old PzS to PzV battery
- High Performance:
- Tubular plate design ideal for deep cycling loads, PbCaSn lead alloy, ideal for VRLA battery, active mass ratio, result in high capacities among similar market product offerings.
- High operational safety and long life time:
- Recombination valve with regulated internal pressure limits prevents the high temperature development. GEL electrolyte prevents acid stratification during daily charge-discharge operation. Both prolong life time.
PzS vs. PzV type
- Energy content
- 10 – 15% less capacity and energy, for same cell dimensions, due to reduced acid availability.
- Daily consumption
- Maximum permitted utilization is 60% vs 80% D.O.D in PzS batteries in order to prevent sealed battery from overheating. Cycle life can reach the 1200 cycles at 60% D.O.D
- Charging time to Full charge
- More charging time is needed, because the finishing current has to be very small in order avoid overheating and water loss.
- Hydrogen emission and ventilation
- Lower gas emissions and lower requirements for ventilation