Alessandro Volta, Luigi Galvani, Gaston Planté, Nikola Tesla, Thomas Edison, Henri Tudor… thanks to these people who contributed to the invention of the battery, we’ve got the chance to make a business of batteries. As our name implies, Battery Supplies supplies everything concerning batteries. Our range contains starting batteries for cars, lorries, batteries for industrial cleaning machines, scissor lifts, aerial devices, fork-lift trucks, UPS, electrical tools etc.
Besides, we dispose of a complete gamut of accessories like e.g. battery chargers, filling systems and maintenance systems… The maintenance and repair of batteries and chargers are also one of our trump cards!
- Established in 1999
- 90 people
- Turnover: > 39.000.000 euro
- 2009: new SAP-system for a more efficient functioning thanks to barcode scanning and stock optimalization
- September 2011: move to a new building with over 10.000 m2 of warehouse and offices
- July 2018: takeover of the company ADRET in Lyon. Company active in sale, assembly & repair of batteries with a warehouse of >1500m2
- Supplies all types of batteries, battery chargers & accessories
- In Belgium we supply to: Car parts shops, Lift truck traders, Industry, Distributors of golf carts, Importers of industrial cleaning machines, Hospitals, …
- France: Battery Supplies France – Mainly to resellers
- Export: Mainly to our worldwide distribution network
- Large accounts: OEMs, renewable energy sector
The advantage we want to offer our customers is the possibility to deliver small or big quantities of all these types of batteries to our dealers & customers all over the world.
Thanks to this strategy we can deliver you fresh top quality batteries in a very short time at sharp prices.
- Battery Supplies: Purchase per container < > dealers
- Customers: purchase in small quantities
- One stop shop for our customers: 1 supplier for a complete range! (large stock)
- Suppliers in Europe, USA, …
- Commercialisation under brand name or under Battery Supplies-label
Don’t worry about how to arrange the transport : whether it’s by truck, by boat or by plane, we take care of it !
And for all your technical questions about batteries e.g. what type to use, how to maintain them, new technologies, dimensions, … our technical sales team is there to answer all your questions by phone or mail.